From our neighborhood to yours,
A Beer crafted for every experience
Based on the new COVID updates we are now opening indoor seating at 25% capacity. In order to enjoy your beer in our tasting rooms you must purchase food on your beer tab.
Wed-Fri 3-8 pm
Sat/Sun 12-8 pm
Closed Mon & Tues
New patio seating!
Fri-Sun 12-10 pm
We are excited to have you back, but please keep in mind that we will be following all guidelines set forth by the city for reopening and we ask that you do the same.⠀
We have restructured our layout and procedures to maximize the safety of patrons and employees.
What you can expect:⠀
– New outdoor seating in our Side-Yard Patio⠀
– Socially distant table spacing⠀
– Temperature check when arriving the front door – You must wear a mask when you are not seated at a table⠀
– Thorn employees will be in masks and gloves⠀
– We will be sanitizing all high traffic areas every 30 min⠀
– We will be using single-serving glassware⠀
– Hand sanitizer will be provided for all guests⠀
– We will have food available and it will be mandatory to purchase food at the same time as your beer.
Thorn North Park
Thorn Mission Hills
Thorn Barrio Logan
It was announced last week that America’s oldest and biggest craft brewery, Yuengling, has entered into a partnership with beer giant, Molson Coors....