- This event has passed.
Weaving Workshop with Loom & Lavender
August 11 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Come join us for a fun Sunday creating your very own piece of fiber art for your home! You will learn some of the basic techniques involved in weaving in a super fun atmosphere! This class has been designed so that you will have a nearly finished weaving to take home and hang that day. We will be weaving on a triangle frame loom that is one-time use, and will act as the permanent frame to your piece once it is finished! How fun is that?! Light snacks will be served. Also included in the price of your ticket is one pint from Thorn rotating taps! All materials for weaving will be provided, you only need to bring yourself and a fun attitude. There will be a small kit and instruction pamphlet for you to take home to continue your new found love for weaving (because you’re gonna love it!).
When: Sunday, August 11th
12:00pm to 3:00pm
Where: Thorn Street Brewery-North Park
3176 Thorn St.
San Diego, CA 92104
What: Your ticket includes all of these goodies!
- Weaving instruction from Jess Cline of Loom & Lavender for 3 hours
- Class in a super fun atmosphere with like-minded fabulous individuals
- All materials needed to create your new piece of fiber art, including your triangle loom from Waverly Knots, warp thread for your loom and a yarn and wool roving bar
- A weaving all your own to take home and hang that day
- Instruction booklet with techniques learned in class
- Beginner weaving kit to take home, including our large and small weaving combs, and weaving needle
- Light snacks and a pint of delicious Thorn Street beer!