Loading Events

« All Events

Backgammon Tournament

Recurring event see all

March 26, 2020 @ 7:30 pm 9:30 pm

backgammon flyer

Join us on the last Thursday of every month at 7:30 for a backgammon tournament like no other! We have the notorious John O leading the charge and boards for all game-play.

$10 buy in and winner gets 75% with second place taking home the other 25%.

Come on over on the 27th for the first tourney and show us your backgammon skills!

Details

Date:
March 26
Time:
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Event Category:

Thorn Mission Hills

4026 Hawk St
San Diego, CA 92103 United States
+ Google Map